SBM operates different profit centers and models:
Projects and organizations:
- If only services provided by SBM are to be used, a customary service agreement will be concluded.
- In case of an own involvement in the project, SBM (for a limited or unlimited period) will act as a partner or receive a percentage share in the profits.
- The same applies to the procurement by SBM of third party involvements in the project. Individual models without participation are likewise possible.
Enterprises, foundations and private persons:
- If only services provided by SBM are to be used for own projects, a customary service agreement will be concluded.
- If projects are successfully procured by SBM, a bonus will be charged by SBM.
- Access to the projects of SBM will be subject to an information flat charge.
- Participation in events of SBM will be subject to admission fees charged in terms of project promotion.
The founder of Social Business Management GmbH (SBM) based in Munich, Marianne Obermüller is a successful entrepreneur who has draw on SBM to support social and ecological plans and projects by providing professional and entrepreneurial concepts.
6. Networks, networks, networks…